REQUIREMENTS ON THE “SERVER” SITE
- TSplus Remote Support Server may only be installed on 64-bits editions of Windows computers and servers.
- TSplus Remote Support is compatible with the following OS: From Windows 7 to Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019.
- .NET Framework must be installed, with minimum version 4.5.2
REQUIREMENTS ON THE “CLIENT” SITE
- TSplus Remote Support Client runs on both 32 and 64-bit editions of Windows computers.
INSTALL TSPLUS REMOTE SUPPORT
The installation process is easy and configuration is straightforward. Just run Setup-TSplus-RemoteSupport.exe program on the Windows machine you've chosen to use as the Remote Support Server. Please note that you must run this Setup as an Administrator.
Follow the simple installation Setup program; By default, the Remote Support Server listens on port 443, which is the standard HTTPS secured web port. You can change it during this installation. You will also be offered to choose a domain name. We recommend to setup a name which resolves to the computer you are installing TSplus Remote Support on. Note that you can direclty test TSplus Remote Support by entering "localhost" as domain name.
Click "Finish" and your Remote Support interface is now ready to launch and be configured.
REMOTE SUPPORT WEB INTERFACE
Launch TSplus Remote Support by clicking on the shortcut created on your desktop.
You need to first configure your Remote Support Administrator account to manage your server configuration. Enter your Administrator information on the Web Portal and click 'Register'. You can also customize the logo or banner displayed to the end-user during support sessions, and set more advanced settings.
You are now ready to create Agents accounts. The trial version of TSplus Remote Support enables you to add 5 agents. Click on Add new agent and you are going to enter each agent' s details.
(Click on each hotspot to know more)
SUPPORT AGENT WEB INTERFACE
- Once logged in, Agents are greeted by a list of available Remote Sessions with End-Users
- They can easily generate a link to invite their customers to share their Remote Computer
- Information such as support ticket number and end-user name can be quickly embedded in the custom URL.
- Agents can also customize their own account settings from the "Hello, Agent name" button then 'Settings' menu item on the top right corner of the page: Name, email, title and password.
- Once End-Users click on the link and are ready for connection, their information will appear in the support Agent's interface.
- The agent simply starts the Session Sharing by clicking on "Connect" .
END-USER WEB INTERFACE
Customer go to the URL provided by the support agent to share their screen. After clicking on the link, the End-User will be prompted to install the
TSplus Remote Support Client (small browser plugin)
Once clicked on "Share your screen" the users need to enter their name before starting the session. The Support Agent chatbox will then appear on their screen. Closing this chatbox will automatically end the Remote Support session.
CONFIGURE ADVANCED SETTINGS FOR THE BEST LEVEL OF PROTECTION
On the Advanced tab, experienced Network Admins can configure advanced-security settings.
Backup/Restore data and settings in a secure and private database; deactivate the Windows firewall to use the TSplus Advanced Security built-in firewall; enable/disable service and functionalities logs; and many others customization options!
Click on each spot to discover some of the numerous possibilities.